- January 8 Registration
- January 9 Advance drop/add
- January 12 First day of classes
- January 16 Last day to add a class
- January 19 State holiday
- January 26 UNC "Census" date: last day to drop a class without the course being used in the calculation of the "fifty percent surcharge" mandated by North Carolina statute.
- February 11 Last day to drop a first half class
- March 2 First-half of semester ends
- March 3 First-half semester exam day (TR classes) (Full semester classes meet as usual)
- March 4 First-half semester exam day (MWF classes) (Full semester classes meet as usual)
- March 5 Second-half of semester begins
- March 9-13 University Break
Appalnet, Email, Web Self Service and other resources are available on the Appalnet Login Page.
Web Self Service
Web Self Service access for Faculty, Staff and Students is available on the Web Self Service Login Page.