62 F (16 C)
Conditions: Scattered Clouds
Relative Humidity: 100%
Forecast: Overcast with thunderstorms and rain showers. High of 68F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible. [more]
- February 13 Last day to drop a first half class
- March 5 First-half of semester ends
- March 6 Second-half of semester begins
- March 11-15 University Break
- March 25 Last day to drop a full semester class; last day to withdraw without academic penalty'
- April 1-2 State holidays
- April 15 Last day to drop a second half class
- May 3 Last day of formal class meeting pattern
- May 4 Reading day
- May 6-10 Final Examination period
- May 10-12 Commencement ceremonies
- May 11-12 Faculty grading period
- May 13 Last day to submit final grades
Appalnet, Email, Web Self Service and other resources are available on the Appalnet Login Page.
Web Self Service
Web Self Service access for Faculty, Staff and Students is available on the Web Self Service Login Page.