- August 15 Registration
- August 18 Advance Drop/Add
- August 19 First day of classes
- August 25 Last day to drop or add a class
- September 1 State Holiday
- September 2 UNC "Census" date: last day to drop a class without the course being counted in the calculation of the "fifty percent surcharge" mandates by North Carolina statute
- September 4 Convocation (Convocation at 10 a.m.; Classes that start prior to 12:30 p.m. are cancelled)
- September 18 Last day to drop a first half course
- October 8 First-half semester ends
- October 9 First half semester exam day (TR classes) Full half semester classes meet as usual.
- October 10 First half semester exam day (MWF classes) Full semester classes meet as usual.
- October 13 Second half semester begins
- October 16-17 University Break
- October 23 Last day to drop a full semester course; last day to withdraw without academic penalty
- November 13 Last day to drop a second half course
- November 26 University Break ( Wednesday students only )
- November 27-28 State holidays
- December 5 Last day of formal class meeting pattern
- December 6 Reading Day
- December 8-12 Final examination period
- December 13 Commencement
- December 13-14 Faculty grading period
- December 15 Last day to submit final grades
35 F (2 C)
Conditions: Light Rain
Relative Humidity: 96%
Forecast: Rain and snow tapering off this morning. Decreasing cloudiness for the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 100%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. [more]
Appalnet, Email, Web Self Service and other resources are available on the Appalnet Login Page.
Web Self Service
Web Self Service access for Faculty, Staff and Students is available on the Web Self Service Login Page.